måndag 23 juni 2008

Raspberry-pink

skor - Topshop
börs/väska - Mango
nagellack - Essie i färgerna Naughty n nice, Fed up och Click it or ticket

Nu vill jag bara att allt ska vara så där härligt hallonrosa, att solen ska lysa och att mitt hår ska vara salt av havet.
Jag längtar till dagar då man äter glass på bryggan, cyklar i ljummen vind och träffar trevliga människor i flipflops.
Precis så som livet var för ett par veckor sedan.
Problemet var bara att man inte njöt utav det då. Det fanns fortfarande tusen saker att tänka på, de sista proven att plugga till och en oro över om man skulle hålla betygen.
Så nu... när jag har tid att njuta så sitter jag här rastlös, lyssnar på regnet, blåsten och åskan och tittar på värdelösa TV-repriser.
Ge mig sol för fan.

Translation: Shoes from topshop, purse from Mango, nailpolish from Essie (Naughty n nice, Fed up and Click it or ticket). Now I just want everything to be raspberry-pink. I want the sun to shine and I want my hair to be salt from the ocean. I long for days when you are eating ice cream by the seaside, biking in lukewarm wind and meeting nice people in flipflops. Just as life was like a couple of weeks ago. The only problem was that you didn't rejoiced it by then. It was still thousand of things to worry about, pass the last tests and concern about if you could hold your marks. So by now... when I've got time to rejoice, I'm sitting here restless, listening to the rain, the wind and the thunder and watching bad reruns on TV. For God's sake, give me sun!

8 kommentarer:

Couture Carrie sa...

Hi Anna, thanks for stopping by! I have been craving some bubble gum pink nail polish - these are great!

♥ Marta ♥ sa...

I love pastel pinks, they always look so pretty on the nails :)

Line. sa...

Herlige skoor :D

heartu,kisses sa...

i want to shop this mango store i keep hearing about! love your blog too! lets trade links....i'm linking you now! xoxox

Anonym sa...

Jo, jag tycker det känns som att den aldrig torkar, utan kladdar. Hamnar på kläder, ögonlock och överallt. Har upplevt det med alla två-stegs-mascaror faktiskt. Det kanske är en vanesak (:

Ida sa...

*Sending sunshine your way*

I really need a vacation so badly. It is not only the sun that you miss, I do get you. And I loved the flip-flops reference, so true of holidays!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse sa...

Love that nailpolish set. I seriously need to turn off the television and go outside more...

Kira Aderne sa...

so great adds!

a kiss